The March 12, 2013 update for your TELL ME MORE® software is available.
Approximate size: 135 MB
This update is cumulative. It will update your software with the 10.5.2 version of Tell Me More V10 DVD no matter which version you are currently running.
If you haven’t installed this update yet, click on the link below.
List of improvements:
Version 10.5.1 to 10.5.2 – March 12, 2013:
- Compatibility with Flash 11.6 and after.
Version 10.3 to 10.5.1 – October 12, 2012:
- Compatibility with Microsoft Windows 8®.
Version 10.2 to 10.3 – December 3, 2009:
- A message has been added to explain what to do if Internet Explorer blocks the program when the software is launched.
- The bug that causes the training history to disappear after updating with certain versions of Tell Me More has been corrected.
Version 10.1 to 10.2 – November 12, 2009:
- The bug that causes the error message “navigation canceled” on some computers has been corrected.
- The bug that causes the error message “error in SQLceConnection Pool while opening the connection” has been corrected.
- The problem with Word Pronunciation while in the Glossary (found in the Resources tab) has been corrected.
Version 10.0 to 10.1 – October 5, 2009:
- Enhanced performance.
- Graphic retouches that improve readability.
- Audio and PDA export corrections.
- Improvements in managing accounts for Windows users.
Note: The release date for the next update is not available yet.